Extinguished

Though things didn't work out, you'll always be a brother to me. I don't want to dwell on this anymore. I've gotten closure, and I've accepted my present circumstances. My only wish is that I never went out with her. Maybe then we'd still be best friends. Maybe we could have stayed how we were: always joking around, having a good time, messing with each other; and at the end of the day, never afraid to say 'I love you', because that's what true friendship is about: the disregard of societies views on men showing their affection for each other.

I remember when we agreed that we wouldn't care if people called us homosexuals or insulted us for saying 'I love you' because there's nothing wrong with it. There's nothing wrong with it. Cause if you really care for a brother, you wouldn't care what other people have to say about it. Life is short, and you never know if they'll be there tomorrow. So tell them you appreciate the bromance-- your sacred bond. It may seem stupid at first, but if you lost your best friend and didn't tell them you loved them and value your friendship, then you'll live with so much regret... so much guilt; it'll eat you up inside, and you won't be able to do anything about it.

If I could do it all again, I wouldn't have even talked to her. I WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN FUCKING LOOKED AT HER IF THAT'S WHAT IT WOULD'VE TOOK TO KEEP YOU BY MY SIDE... but that means nothing now. I have to live with the decisions I've made; and I deeply regret it so.